Moving can be a pretty stressful time. There’s so much to do! We’ve been moving people for a while now and here are some helpful tips we’ve picked up along the way…
1. Take a photo of all the cords in the back of your TV/computer – how else will you remember where they go?
2. Label your boxes with the room they go into AND what’s inside.
3. If your new place is a rental, take a photo of every room before you move in. You might forget something in the condition report and photos could be the evidence you need to keep your bond when you move out!
4. Don’t forget to update your address details with Australia Post as well as your utility providers.
5. Start cleaning a few weeks beforehand. One room at a time. Clear out the stuff you don’t want to keep/move, wipe the architraves, and start emptying drawers/cupboards.
We’re here to help make your next move as easy as possible. From choosing the right size truck, to more helpful moving tips, give us a call today!